Neurology – GP Update
All Primary care staff including Nurses, Pharmacists, ANPs and GPs
via MS Teams
via MS Teams
11/11/2021 for 1 days
Back to Events
19:00 : Introduction : Dr. S. Cherian, GP CPD Adviser
19:05 : Presentation by Dr. Ondrej Dolezal, Consultant Neurologist
19:10 : Neuro-mythology : signs and symptoms
19:50 : Selection of cases from D&G
20:30 : Autoimmune encephalitis
Q&A session (appr. 15 minutes each) will follow each of the above presentation sub-sections
- Improved knowledge and skills in management of neurological conditions
- Increased confidence in prioritising referrals to the neurologist
- Increased confidence in managing non-urgent neurological conditions in primary care
- Improved understanding of investigations of common neurological disorders
- Improved skills in dealing with patient concerns and expectations
- Improved efficient multi-disciplinary team working to optimise patient care
2 hours of CPD credits can be claimed by participating delegates for their annual appraisal once the post-course evaluation/reflection is submitted. Certificate of attendance is not a requirement as evidence.
To comply with SEALS ( Standards for Educational Activity and Learning in Scotland ), kindly complete the pre-course needs assessment at least a week prior to the event and post-course evaluation forms as soon as possible after 11/11/21.
This event will be held and recorded on MS Teams. The link to join will be provided shortly.
PLEASE DO NOT CLICK TO JOIN BEFORE 1845 ON THE EVENING OF THE TALK
Early acceptance of the diary invitation would be much appreciated to get an idea of the number of delegates.